Hiring the right law firm to represent you can be a difficult decision. There is no greater decision you can make in your path towards recovery than hiring the law firm with the experience, track record and success in handling your particular type of case. The Franecke Law Group is a prominent law firm that handles complex personal injury cases throughout the United States in both State and Federal Courts.
- Senior Partner Louis S. Franecke, Esq., is an aero-space engineer and a pilot with over 30 years of trial experience in representing plaintiffs against large corporations and insurance companies.
- Mr. Franecke’s entire career has been dedicated to representing individuals in aviation and dangerous product cases. He has appeared on many news programs for legal analysis and commentary including 60 minutes, 20/20, Fox News, CBS, NBC, USA Today, LA Times, San Francisco Chronicle, New York Times and many others.
- The Franecke Law Group successfully handled the Nation’s first Toyota Acceleration wrongful death case.
- For more than 30 years, The Franecke Law Group has assembled a leading group of lawyers, engineers and experts necessary to effectively investigate and prosecute major cases on behalf of their clients
- Our firm immediately meets with prospective clients anywhere in the world
- Investigations are started immediately in order to preserve key evidence and eye-witness testimony. This is a critical component in all of our cases.
- We are the law firm that other lawyers bring in to help them with major, complex and catastrophic cases
- Our clients do not pay us attorneys-fees until we obtain a settlement or verdict on their behalf. If we do not win, our clients do not pay.