For more than 30 years, The Franecke Law Group has represented victims and families of tragic aviation disasters. Whether the aviation crash was due to pilot error, mechanical problems, negligent maintenance or otherwise, The Franecke Law Group has been at the forefront of investigating and prosecuting cases against the negligent parties
There are five major commercial airports throughout Alabama
- 30+ Years Experience in Handling Aviation Cases
- Louis S. Franecke, Esq. is an Aerospace Engineer and Pilot
- If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay
- We Will Come To You. Anywhere.
- No Obligation Free Consultation
- We Advance All Costs of Litigation and Trial
- Experienced Team of Lawyers, Engineers, Experts
- We Are Trial Lawyers
- Nationally Recognized and Published
- Thorough and Complete Investigations
If you have lost a loved on in Alabama in an aviation disaster, whether it be a plane crash or helicopter crash, we are here to help. It is critical that you immediately call our offices for a free legal consultation. Our lawyers will come visit with you and your family to discuss exactly what he necessary steps are to properly handle your specific case. A complete and thorough investigation must be conducted immediately by our team of experts who know how to collect and preserve evidence, conduct field interviews and prepare the foundation for aggressively handling your case.
Don’t delay and call us now 888.457.7040
Serving clients throughout Alabama in Montgomery, Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Auburn, Madison, Florence, Mobile County, Calhoun County, Jefferson County, Calhoun County and other cities and counties throughout Alabama.